What we do
SESAC is an independent non-partisan and non-profit indigenous think tank focused on security analysis and studies ,public policy research.
Provide a platform that brings together scholars and practitioners for research, debate, analysis and publication of a range of issues related to peace, security and development in Uganda and countries within the greater Great Lakes region.
- Provide peace, security and development related consultancy to the public and private sector
Provide scholarly resources for researchers and students in the areas of peace, security and development
In order to achieve our mission, vision and objectives, SESAC undertakes the following activities
- Monthly Community of practice discussions and paper presentations
- University-based academic seminars and workshops
- National and international conferences on security, peace and development
- Security policy reviews and briefs
- Research, trainings and consultancy in areas of corporate security management, projects and programmes
- Publications of monograms, journal articles and books.