Happens to be Tinder lower? ute before: Tinder is definitely a location-based cultural search mobile app tha

final up-to-date one minute previously: Tinder was a location-based societal look cell phone app that encourages interactions between collectively interested users, letting compatible customers to talk. The software is actually frequently used as a dating app.

No problems spotted at Tinder

Tinder harm within the last one day

At the moment, we haven’t discovered any troubles at Tinder. Do you think you’re experiencing dilemmas or an outage? Create a message within the responses point!

Most Stated Trouble:

all I’m saying are login on tinder go through the 27 to 37 generation alcoholic enthusiast lady w 2 different youngster daddies and employment dealing with high schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this can be for everyone 1 wife “men” fancy expires, your life will finish, don’t waste material it within one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ your bones (@cosmob0nes) described 9 plenty ago

Why do guy on tinder maintain telling myself I ‘look like trouble’

Ulysses junk e-mail (@peedintheshower) stated 9 several hours ago

Tinder transgenderdate dating site girls want anyone to getting hostile to them. Issue is, I’m a pretty wonderful dude,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) noted 12 many hours ago

Your tinder happens to be crushed for days I’m weeping

emily (@manuelHighlife) noted 14 many hours previously

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram makes it possible to restore your bank account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) noted 14 times earlier

instead of tinder looking land ups but i am on tinder looking someone to hit my favorite rubbish discretion

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 days ago

I do believe it can be a very good thing that i’m prohibited from tinder bc the final opportunity i caved in and redownloaded some guy superliked myself however continued what i planning once was actually a go out of living right after which I obtained my favorite heart-broken frequently for 12 months

Chris (@BodakBoca) noted 15 days ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay boys. Anything you perform happens to be crash vehicles and swipe kept on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) claimed 16 weeks earlier

discussed to amount chap on tinder for two main hours and i’m convinced i’m crazy. needs to imagine i’m the difficulty ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) revealed 17 time in the past

does tinder understand they have any outcome app design and style previously or do they only claim like it doesn’t wreck every 4 moments

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder doesn’t have liquidity problem.

Sort (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 weeks in the past

I’m going to create a tinder During my page it’ll have “I DO NOT HAVE ANY SENSATION WARS LEGO SIZES” “I DISLIKE WALNUT SYRUP” “I’VE NEVER DIED IN AN ARTIFICIAL CAR CRASH” Should you get the reason We mentioned this know I adore an individual

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) documented 18 plenty ago

i used on want 20 employment smashed together with the girl whos wiped them tinder 100 moments i extremely like anytime she returns was actually performing lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) claimed 18 time ago

Matter for on line SWers: Do creators routinely have a contract for using w low specialist collaborators? example tinder dates that “want to help with making articles” if that’s the case exactly how do we generally build it? I wish to create one so we could profit from my favorite naughty post vaccine step

adventurer lightweight (@arloschneider) documented 18 hours ago

kollin with a k is actually a guy i paired with on tinder fresher spring who i made see oh hello beside me my personal dormitory space for 15 minutes before recognizing he or she seemed exactly like the lad i’d just broken up with so we generated my own roommate talk to him or her to depart but he or she kept their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) documented 19 many hours ago

I can’t does tinder anymore I recently wanna meet someone while working on my own garden stock career whom declines in love with myself like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) stated 19 hrs ago

the number of occasions i’ve lied to people on tinder exclaiming I happened to be focusing on college or university projects if i’m in fact lying-in bed eating my own body fat in nutrients

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) noted 21 days ago

Simple ex unrivaled with me at night on tinder nowadays. indicates he’s in the end shifting, he’s last but not least a relationship once again. They shouldn’t find be at liberty when he left me hence faulty.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) described 21 weeks ago

I wish to render a tinder member profile with great care i can specify my bio as “aromantic but maybe you can hit me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) described 23 weeks before

Discover a glitch on Tinder in the event that you invest your very own biography “i obtained a huge ****” it’ll go well with a person up with a bunch of girls. Like legit they need to mend that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) stated 23 several hours ago

@J4CKMULL I observe that tinder premium was working

pitboy (@MRD4LE) stated 23 weeks before

The catboy image of pitbull has never produced my favorite tinder have more fits I do think this thing is definitely destroyed

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) stated 23 plenty earlier

When Duncan was actually working and mayn’t line up a code response on StackOverflow, he would simply take our Tinder, right-swipe on all engineers to inquire about it and would have the address more quickly than he would requesting their pals. This is why you utilize a woman’s reply-guys on the internet.

an (@an57617937) documented last night

CENTER KINDA FAULTY through OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

What isn’t performing?

You need to let us know precisely what problems you are actually suffering from with Tinder:

• Using The Internet Features
  • App Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Bugs

Thanks a lot towards document! For those who have any ideas or frustrations you want to talk about, make sure you set a note for the commentary segment!